Marie Curie Cameo Necklace
Regular price $62.00
Marie Curie, possibly one of the most famous names in science, was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize and the only woman to win the award in two different fields- physics and chemistry. She discovered polonium and radium, and aided in the development of X-rays.
This cameo necklace features the silhouette of physicist and chemist Marie Curie.
- Purchase includes a $5 USD donation to the non-profit Girls Who Code.
- This pendant measures 1" tall is available in multiple finishes-
- Textured sterling silver on an 18" sterling silver chain.
- Satin sterling silver on an 18" sterling silver chain.
- Frosted sterling silver on an 18" sterling silver chain.
- Textured copper on an 18" black plated chain.
- Frosted brass on an 18" antique brass chain.
Each necklace is completely handmade, so the item you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured.
- Processing times are currently one week, as items are often made to order.
- Need it sooner? To request rush processing, fill out this form before your purchase.
- Orders are shipped from NYC via USPS.
- First Class Mail arrives approximately 3-5 days after shipment.
- Priority Mail arrives approximately 2-3 days after shipment.
- Priority Mail Express usually arrives the day after shipment, though it may take 2 days depending on location.
- Please confirm that your shipping address at checkout is correct, as once an item is shipped I cannot redirect it.
- Due to the handmade nature of my items, I cannot accept refunds or exchanges. Please purchase seriously.
- The jewelry is coated with a top quality sealant to slow the tarnishing process.
- Avoid getting the jewelry wet or having it come into contact with sunscreen and other lotions, as this may tarnish the piece.